Why Applied Business Management?
Looking to take your career in the trades to the next level? The Applied Business Management course will prepare you with the tools and education you need to apply for management and leadership positions in your organization or industry.
According to the BLS, employment for Business Management workers is expected to grow 12 to 15 percent from 2010 to 2020. Employment growth will vary by specialty. Increased adoption of managerial positions in the trades and business fields will require more skilled individuals to keep the operation in good running order.
Students will receive the same interactive hands-on instruction techniques utilized in the trade courses taught at Rosedale Tech. In just 18 months students will be trained to:
- Select appropriate organizational methods and strategies
- Collaborate with upper management with the daily operations of the business
- Instruct and supervise personnel and activities
- Select, hire and instruct laborers and subcontractors
- Comply with company requirements and other regulations
- Help colleagues and management with administrative tasks
- Have a general understanding of corporate accounting activities
- Prepare and execute marketing activities
An Associate in Specialized Business Degree in Applied Business Management is awarded upon graduation.
Are you Interested in taking just a few classes or sending an employee for training?
Applied Business Management courses can be taken on an individual basis. Group Corporate training is also available. The courses available are:
Management & Supervision
Resume & Interviewing Techniques
To sign yourself or an employee up for an individual course please contact Ben Martin at 412-521-6200.
What Type of Employment Opportunities are Available to Me?
- Financial Assistants
- Construction Managers
- Account Management Assistants
- Automotive Counter Managers
- Administrative Service Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Marketing Assistant
- Advertising Sales Agents
- Human Resource Assistants
- Shop managers
- Field Managers
- …and many more!